- Load the SVG file into the Silhouette Go app. You can either do this by having the file already in your Silhouette library or in the iCloud.
- With the paper crafts, you’ll need to know the correct sizing to make your cards to scale. Rubber band select the entire design and pull to the correct size. With the flower pot card I had to resize to 12×12.
- Place only the parts of the design you want to cut on the mat, just like you would do on a PC.
- Select your media size and operation. For the flower pot card, I first did the cut lines and then went back and selected the score lines. It wasn’t easy to differinate since everything shows up black and you can only do one operation at a time.
- Send to your cutting machine.
Please note: this post may contain affiliate links to products I use. When you purchase items from these links, I make a small commission that helps fund craft projects I share with you. This does NOT cost you anything extra, but it is a great way to show your appreciation for Crafty Christie’s Creations.
Silhouette Go iPhone App
Hi! I'm Christie!
I am passionate about helping other crafters unlock their creativity and take their crafting skills to the next level.